Property ID: 20296594
You will fall in love with this spacious family residence that has plenty of style & character & is situated in an ultra-convenient, quiet & leafy range side location. Much bigger than it looks from the street, this property offers room for the whole family with multiple living areas, large kitchen, four bedrooms, ample storage & a sizable office. The substantial, fully fenced and leafy back yard is perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Properties like this are an absolute standout & are getting harder to find so make sure you visit & explore to truly appreciate this residence today.
• Private and peaceful range side location on a north facing 926m2 block.
• Walking distance to the Range Shopping Centre, Picnic Point and Lake Annand.
• Located in Rangeville State School and Centenary State High School catchments.
• The bathroom has been updated and a second toilet is located off the laundry.
• 2 separate lock up garages.
• Large rainwater tank with pressure pump.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Open brick fire place.
• Cypress pine flooring.
Owners are committed to selling and invite offers prior to Auction.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||180|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|