And,… “Oh so close to town”.
Space is the lead performer in this impeccably presented home offering very comfortable and ample accommodation for a growing family. Four separate living areas, open plan kitchen, three large bedrooms, a study area, powder room and family bathroom comprise the balance of the cast.
A huge slab of Caesarstone granite takes key position in the designer kitchen finished with quality stainless-steel appliances and featuring a huge walk-in pantry.
Extensive North facing covered sun-decking is perfect for entertaining on those balmy summer evenings and compliments the full surround verandah.
Connected to all town services (NBN available), the home matches the huge, perfectly manicured, well-planted almost half acre block embellished with mature fruiting trees.
All this,.. just a minute from central Woodend! Please contact us now to arrange an appointment, you’ll be sorry if you don’t.
Land Size: 2377m2
Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|