Arguably one of the best homes in Point Frederick, offering the ultimate in luxury and design. Rarely does a property of this calibre become available on the Central Coast. This iconic home boasts magnificent water views combined with stunning architecture exuding style and elegance. As soon as you enter the stunning foyer you will be impressed by the standard of finish and quality fixtures and fittings.
Set over three levels, with your own private lift, combining formal lounge and living areas which flow into casual dining and lounge. All connecting seamlessly with the expansive alfresco outdoor living areas. The new kitchen offers the best in modern cooking with Miele appliances, farmhouse sink, gas cooking, soft close doors, Essastone benchtops and of course a butlers panrty.
The living areas continue on the lower level featuring a dedicated theatre room, a huge rumpus room featuring an amazing wet bar, gas fire and wine cellar opening onto another alfresco outdoor area featuring a stunning inground pool.
The upper level is accessed via the lift and a magnificent sweeping staircase featuring the master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes, a magnificent ensuite and private balcony overlooking the waterfront. Another feature on this level is the third bedroom originally designed as an artist conservatory with vaulted glass ceilings and a private balcony.
All of this luxury and sitting on 1157m2 of fully landscaped grounds, with travertine tiled paths surrounding the property and leading you through beautiful gardens down to the water’s edge. A property you will fall in love with on first sight.
- Deep waterfront, shared concrete jetty, boat ramp, boatshed with winch
- Boat pen to suit 63 foot plus cruiser, 3 phase power.
- Floating pontoon to suit ski boat, jet ski and tender.
- Fully self-contained flat above the garage, full bathroom plus AC
- Salt water inground pool with Jewels 4 pool finish and soft glow water edge tiles.
- 6 Seat spa set on top of the boat shed
- Fully security video surveillance system & back to base alarm
- Internal lift access to all three floors
- Very large 2 car garage with room for a workshop
- Large storage room on the ground floor
- Second laundry on the ground floor
- 2 Separate Reverse Cycle ducted systems to the main house
- Open gas fire in lounge
- Beautifully appointed laundry with farmhouse sink and essastone benchtop
- Flooring combines whitewashed Canadian maple floorboards mixed with travertine tiles
- White plantation shutters throughout
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|