Here presents a fantastic entry level opportunity to purchase your slice of paradise in Banora Point. This well-presented family home has been tastefully modernised throughout featuring four bedrooms; two bathrooms and open plan living that opens up onto an amazing entertaining deck overlooking the inground pool.
• Fresh and light-filled open plan living with spotted gum timber flooring featuring high ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, electric appliances, dishwasher and ample storage space.
• Combined butler’s pantry and laundry
• Three bedrooms plus study/fourth bedroom; all carpeted with ceiling fans; 3 with built ins
• Modern main bathroom with shower and bath; separate toilet
• Recently painted interiors and new blinds throughout
• Extend living outside to the expansive covered timber deck where you’ll be entertaining all year round with new electric heaters, roller blinds and 2nd bathroom.
• The deck overlooks the in-ground pool and flat grassed yard providing a great space for the kids and pets.
• Showcased on a level 735m2 parcel of land backing onto a nature reserve with a private leafy outlook.
• Conveniently located close to Banora Heights Shopping Village, Schools, transport and sporting fields.
An inspection is a must, to truly appreciate the size, quality and comfort this appealing home has to offer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|