Property ID: 8532502
Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to present to market this fully renovated character Queenslander that boasts the winning combination of a design with many features well suited to our tropical climate together with 180 picturesque Gladstone Harbour and suburban views.
The cool summer breezes prevail throughout the residence that is positioned on a 1012m2 hillside allotment and features typical of a classic Queenslander include weatherboard exterior with decorative timber window shades, interior 3m height to ceilings, tongue & groove walls, and beautiful polished hardwood timber floors that all make for a light and airy atmosphere.
Improvements over the past decade to this post war lady include a new roof, new plumbing throughout, full repaint outside and inside themed to suit any dcor, polishing of the handsome hardwood floorboards, and new fitouts in both the kitchen and two bathrooms.
Entry is via a front patio and down a hallway that has bedrooms positioned either side of the air-conditioned separate lounge. Everyday living areas are open plan design and meal preparation will be a breeze in the kitchen that features stone benchtops, upright pantry, convenience of a dishwasher, and wall oven/cooktop cooking appliances. The adjoining laundry is well positioned for a dual tasking busy household.
An astute buyer with vision will see the potential of adding a rear deck for an additional relaxation/or outdoor entertainment area that would overlook the fully fenced rear backyard. Workshop and lockup storage are available downstairs and with no easements on the allotment, there is plenty of space for a shed and good side access for car, boat or caravan storage.
Keynote features include:
• Picturesque 180 harbor & suburban views & cool breezes
• Set on 1012m2 hillside allotment with no easements
• Classic Queenslander fully renovated in past decade(new roof & gutters, new wiring & upgrading of meter box, re-plumbed, polished floors, repaint outside & inside to suit any dcor)
• Great potential to add a rear entertainment deck & shed
• 5000 litre water tank for the garden hobbyist
• Good side yard access to fully fenced backyard offering safe & secure environment for small children & pets
• Walking distance to South Primary, Toolooa Shopping & Yaralla Sporting complexes
An additional benefit of living at this address is that the car can remain in the garage as it is walking distance to South Primary School , Toolooa Shopping & Yaralla Sporting complexes .
If you are seeking a charming classic Queenslander where all the hard work has been done and harbor views and cool breezes abound, then now is your opportunity to inspect this property then Make It Your Own!