Holding a top level position in an art deco, boutique block of four (currently undergoing a brand new update of common areas) sits this freshly painted and well maintained two bedroom apartment. A smart floorplan with generously sized bedrooms, the main bedroom leading on to a light filled sunroom, spacious living with defined lounge and dining areas and a separate kitchen.
Featuring direct access from the apartment to the rear of the property, a communal outdoor garden creates a tranquil oasis within the heart of North Randwick. A separate laundry in the rear of the block provides a space to bring your own washing machine.
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street near the heart of Randwick with easy access to local shops, schools, public transport and cafes and all Randwick has to offer. There are local buses just up the road as well as the brand new light rail with direct CBD access.
- Top level apartment in boutique block of four (common area currently being updated)
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with light-filled sunroom
- Freshly painted throughout the apartment
- Off-street parking (as white car shown in image)
- Communal rear garden with laundry facilities and space for own machine
Available now – Inspect as advertised or by private inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$988 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||386|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|