Characterised by elegant interiors and impressive house-like proportions, this sophisticated Art Deco apartment holds a private corner position within the secure ‘Kalua’ building of only six apartments, with light filled interiors oriented to capture an ideal northerly aspect.
Tastefully updated (with room to add your personal touch) in harmony with the stunning original features, the property presents a generous layout with designated lounge and dining areas enhanced by gorgeous bay windows that take in the sun-soaked wraparound aspects.
This home is set on the high side of the street in a prestigious lifestyle address. It’s just 400 metres approx to Edgecliff’s vibrant shopping and transport hub, plus a short stroll to the popular cafes and specialty stores of Woollahra Village.
- Wonderful backdrop to add your touch and upgrade
- Interiors present soaring ornate ceilings and plantation shutters
- Large kitchen with Miele dishwasher plus internal laundry facilities
- Three generous bedrooms, main with wainscoting and custom joinery
- Stylish modern bathroom with marble vanity and mosaic tiled flooring
- Wide entry foyer, bespoke cabinetry and beautiful period detailing
- On the second floor of an impeccably maintained security building
- Just a short stroll to the shops and amenities at Double Bay Village
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$1,190 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|