Positioned on an elevated 1335m2 block in the Noosa Hinterland township of Cooran this property enjoys the space of a corner block with views to Cooran Mountain.
• Solid, one level, block home with open plan living
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage
• Full length front verandah with northerly aspect
• Single attached carport plus a great area for additional sheds
• Covered entertaining area to rear with access to living areas
• Light and bright bathroom with renovated shower, bath and vanity
• Good sized internal laundry
• Plenty of open space for the children or pets to enjoy
Just a short stroll to town where you can enjoy restaurants, Bonsai Brewery, the general store, sports club and the friendly community feel. Easy access to public transport (bus and train) and Noosa is within 30 minutes drive.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|