Property ID: 19990711
It is an absolute pleasure to offer this character stone villa circa 1910 in Mallala.
Seldom do homes of this character and quality come on the market.
Superbly presented and maintained the home features include:
- Arched central hallway, feature lead-lighting, high ceilings, polished timber floor ornate fire mantels
- 4 double bedrooms, bedroom 1 with slow combustion heating. Bed 2 with built in robes
- Lounge with ornate mantle & slow combustion heating
- Timber kitchen with island bench, dishwasher & large walk in pantry
- Dining area
- Recently refurbished bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
- Large lobby with linen & storage robes
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning & split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Roller shutters
Other features include:
- 1.8 KVA solar system
- 28,000 litres rainwater storage, plumbed to home
- 1 carport attached to home, second carport with remote control roller door attached to shed
- Large garage/workshop with 3 phase power
- Garden shed & wood shed
- All electrical has been upgraded, home is connected to town sewage
- The 840 square metre allotment has the bonus of the street frontages of both Balaklava & Dublin roads, established with beautiful cottage gardens to the front and lawns, fruit trees & vege plots to the rear, all very low maintenance.
You will have to go a long way to find a home that is so well presented and maintained.
So if you are in the market for a character stone home move on this one quick as it won’t last.
|Building / Floor Area||160 sqm|
|Land Area||840.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|