This semi-elevated tropical designed home is perfect for the Darwin lifestyle, having mature lush garden surrounds reducing the overall temperature and creating a beautiful ambience. The home is light and airy and the deck overlooks big trees, park lands and features a stunning pebble-crete pool!
- Spacious master bedroom that features a walk through wardrobe to the ensuite
- All other bedrooms are down the hall way and feature built in wardrobes and air- conditioning
- Additional study room that could double as a guest bedroom
- Super spacious and open plan living and kitchen area, with three difference spaces to use as you please
- The kitchen has everything you need, big pantry, ample storage, island bench/breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- French doors lead you onto the entertainer’s deck, a very tranquil and relaxing outlook
- Big in ground pebble-crete pool to relax in after a hot day with added privacy fencing
- Head down to the back and you will find a hidden area where all you’ll want to do is relax with a glass of bubbles, read a book or just enjoy the beautiful outlook
- Main bathroom features a separate shower and bath
- Big internal laundry with huge linen press and bench space
- Tandem parking for two cars
- Small pet on application
You will fall in love when you walk in! Only minutes walk to two shopping centres, dry season markets, coffee shops, restaurants and public transport.
Please view the walk through video and drive past the property prior to registering your enquiry.
We are only able to conduct Private Showings due to COVID-19 restrictions.
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au