One of Sydney’s finest waterfront estates, Tirrikee is a trophy residence of unrivalled luxury on the exclusive north-east tip of Darling Point. Privately set on 2,396 sqm (approx.) at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac, the modernist mansion provides the ultimate in luxury family living and entertaining with sun-drenched terraced gardens, heated infinity pool, self-contained guesthouse, superlative boating facilities and sweeping views across Sydney Harbour to Manly and The Heads.
A world class resort-style property for the most fastidious boating and yachting enthusiast, ‘Tirrikee’ features 54 metres of waterfrontage. Taking full advantage of its magnificent waterfront setting, the state-of-the-art architect designed residence is a statement in refined luxury with wall-to-wall glass capturing spectacular views and an immediate connection with the harbour.
Meticulously finished to the highest standards with expansive living, dining and entertaining areas (flowing to limestone outdoor terraces), gourmet Boffi kitchen, Boffi bathrooms and five bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with his & hers dressing rooms, limestone ensuite and Harbour Bridge views. The residence features a media room, gym, office (w separate security entrance), temperature-controlled 5000 bottle wine cellar, imported Austrian oak floors, ducted r/c air-con, high-tech home technology and secure undercover parking for six cars.
Presenting a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a significant harbourfront estate in an exclusive setting with a short stroll to McKell Park and Darling Point ferry wharf, minutes to Double Bay shopping village, Rushcutters Bay Park, Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, Potts Point restaurants and 3 kilometres to the CBD.
- Luxury harbourfront estate with 54 metres of water frontage
- Uninterrupted Sydney Harbour views to Manly and The Heads
- Sundrenched terraced gardens with perfect north-east aspect
- Landscaped grounds, limestone terraces, infinity heated pool
- Living, dining and entertaining areas flow to limestone terraces
- Outdoor entertaining terrace with b/in barbecue and fire pit
- Streamlined Boffi kitchen with b’fast bench & s/steel appliances
- 5 large bedrooms (in main residence); luxe designer bathrooms
- Master bedroom suite with his & hers dressing rooms and ensuite
- Media room, gym, large office with separate security entrance
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar with storage for 5000 bottles
- Internal lift, imported Austrian oak floors, ducted r/c air-con
- CCTV security, back-to-base alarm, high-tech home technology
- Self-contained one-bedroom guesthouse set within the grounds
- Security entrance leading to undercover parking for six cars
- Boatshed, jetties, slipway, ramp
- Minutes to Double Bay village & Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$1,343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
Double Bay Public School
|40 Ocean Avenue Double Bay NSW 2028||Primary||Government||0.85 km|
|555 New South Head Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023||Combined||Non-Government||1.18 km|
|210 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027||Combined||Non-Government||1.32 km|
|The Scots College, Ginahgulla Centre campus||17-25 Ginahgulla Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023||Combined||Non-Government||1.43 km|
The Scots College
|29-53 Victoria Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023||Combined||Non-Government||1.52 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.