Private bush retreat only 20mins from the Bundaberg CBD, and only two minutes drive to service station and the Avondale Pub! Two street access, the main being off the highway from location marker ‘2004’.
- Concrete construction including a suspended slab roof, cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen.
- Timber kitchen with wall oven, gas cooktop and a cavity for a dishwasher if you decide you need one.
- One large bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan.
- The bathroom has a shower over spa, double vanity and full width mirror.
- Set on a private 10 hectares of bushland, perfect home base or clear for a hobby farm.
- Large steel frame shed with room for workshop. and a few farm sheds/carports nearby for the extra farm storage requirements.
This truly is a private residence, call or email Joshua Rub
0411 694 728 to arrange a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|