Beyond the facade of this stunning single level residence lies a cleverly designed floor plan with generous proportions and stylish light-filled interiors. Featuring a large, open plan living area and with a galley kitchen, nothing needs to be spent on this immaculately maintained home. The inspired use of internal space is generous with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Enjoy garden views whilst preparing food for your family and friends in your fully tiled, family sized kitchen.
The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed and a place you’ll love to wake up in every morning. Each of the bedrooms are of a generous size and include built in robes for storage. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious – even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play!
• Popular Kingston growth corridor
• Solar Panels for a cost saving
• Security for the safety of your family
• Extra height ceilings for space
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• Classy ensuite with double vanity in master
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance
• Garden irrigation system for convenience
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Teenage retreat/home office
With many of the best schools nearby it is easy to see why this area is so popular with families. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Other features include a home office or study and a large garage.
This property is certainly unique and warrants an inspection. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Exclusive to Susan Pitts
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|