Are you looking for an as new one bedroom apartment with parking located in Divercity, Waterloo’s most centrally located state of the art residential complex? Then look no further!! If you like to entertain and enjoy a quiet outlook you will love the north facing generous size balcony which is a great extension to the light filled, living area overlooking the internal garden area and pool area.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Generous open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Sleek and spacious bathroom
- Spacious master with built in robe
- Extra large north facing entertainers balcony
- Loads of internal storage
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security building with intercom access and building manager on site
- Security underground car space
If you want to be close to the CBD with excellent bus transport right at your doorstep and 7 minutes walk to Green Square station which is just one stop to the city and you also like the thought of being so central that you are only a short walk from some of Sydney’s best known cafes, restaurants and nightlife then you can’t look past Divercity.
This apartment combines great design with an unrelenting focus on luxury and lifestyle along with state of the art facilities. Residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality features including pool, gym, outdoor pizza oven and beautifully landscaped alfresco BBQ areas.
Just a quick walk to the East Village shopping complex with its supermarket and speciality stores, cafes bars and restaurants you will be spoilt for choice. Your closest neighbors are the vibrant restaurant and nightlife precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. One step further and you hit Oxford Street and the designer pubs of Paddington.
LONG LEASE TERM PREFERRED
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||270|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|