Offering a fabulously convenient near-beach lifestyle, this 2-level, 3-bedroom home is a delightful family residence in a prized residential pocket of North Bondi. Just minutes from the beach and the buzz of Bondi’s café scene yet imbued with a sun-blessed tranquillity, this lovely renovated semi presents the best of this much-desired neighbourhood on a platter, complete with off-street parking, yard and elevated deck.
Presenting to the street in a charming fashion, the home opens to a serene lower living area with high decorative ceilings and original hardwood polished floors. The main bedroom lies adjacent, with b/in robes and sunny nook, while a 2nd lower bedroom also features b/ins. The gas kitchen is a bright contemporary space opening to a paved backyard featuring mature gardens and BBQ area. The modern 2nd level meanwhile is a radiant zone featuring a terrific family retreat which opens to the wide rear deck, a sunny spot with elevated district aspect. A further large bedroom is also situated in this upper zone, as is a gorgeous modern bathroom with huge bath.
With a north-south orientation and infused with a relaxed coastal ambience, catching plenty of sun and the NE summer sea-breeze, this is a home sure to appeal to families looking for something special in revered North Bondi. Sheltered by mature gardens and with easy front carport parking, it offers both privacy and convenience. The cafes of 7-Ways are a 3-minute walk away, the beach is just down the road and a range of local schools are within easy reach, all adding up to making this a splendid opportunity and one not to miss.
- Enjoy the best of North Bondi in this perfectly located home
- Radiant 2-level, 3-bedroom semi in prized neighbourhood
- Peaceful living area, decorative ceilings, feature fireplace
- Large lower main bedroom with b/ins, office/study nook, A/C
- 2nd lower bedroom with b/ins, bright outlook, great for kids
- Generous light-filled kitchen, gas cooking, IAG appliances
- Modern tiled lower bathroom, superb upper with full bath
- Gorgeous upper level family retreat, opens to wide deck
- Deck a great space with district view, great for casual dining
- Carport, storage, floorboards, high ceilings, laundry, A/C
- Mins beach, schools, Shuk cafe, 7-Ways, Republic Bakery
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$1,175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|