Prominently located with prime Forest Road exposure in the heart of Bexley sits this mixed-use development consisting of a retail shop and 3/4 bedroom residence.
This property represents a unique opportunity to acquire a work and live space or a great rent return in a high growth pocket of Bexley.
• Rear access from Broadford Street
• Modern finishes throughout retail shop
• B1 Zoning on 208sqm
• Undercover parking + external bathroom
• Separate storage room/workshop at rear
• 3/4 bedroom residence with updated kitchen
• Excellent exposure
• Multiple income potential
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Bexley
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|