RENOVATE OR REDEVELOP
Glorious, unobstructed views over the Tasman Sea to the East and Sydney city to the West, a rare offering for an astute buyer.
Set on a level 544m2 block ( 14.86 × 45m ) approximately, this 1920’s home is ideal for those seeking a blue-chip location.
Completely liveable as is and would benefit from a renovation or full development.
Flooded in natural light showcasing a spacious, full-width kitchen and family room, with direct access to a large entertaining deck makes this an easy-living home.
A sun -drenched rear garden adds to the allure of this location with its cul-de-sac address.
No. 36 also offers, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, separate parents retreat and a casual lounge/sunroom ( or convert to a super-huge bedroom suite), wine cellar, separate laundry room.plus under-house storage.
Garaging and off street parking.
Bus transport is 3 minutes away, 5 minutes to Bondi Beach, shops and nearby schools.
- Easy conversion for a parents’ retreat of existing family and sunroom
- Lower level rumpus room and bedroom with direct garden access
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Large entertaining deck with never to be built out views over the Tasman sea
- 3 bedrooms, built-in robes.
- 2 bathrooms, separate laundry
- Lock-up garage, driveway parking, storage
- Reserve parkland and coastal walk, 50m away at the end of Wentworth St.
Council rates $1,186.41pq
Water rates $191.50pq
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$1,425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|