A wonderful family home in Bondi Junction’s best address, this freestanding two-storey Victorian residence offers a perfect blend of authentic charm and modern comfort with a versatile layout featuring multiple living areas ideal for family living.
Deceptively spacious and much larger than it appears from the street, the house stands on a deep level dual-access block with a self-contained studio/double garage and rear frontage on Paul Street.
Held by one family for over 20 years, the north-facing house has an easy flow from front to rear in large rooms filled with natural light. Of gracious proportions with high patterned ceilings, the ground floor features an entry hall, study (or 4th double bedroom w bay window & b/ins), living and dining rooms (or double-size living room), bathroom, laundry, large open-plan gas kitchen and family living/dining area flowing seamlessly to a private sundrenched courtyard garden and the studio/garage.
Upstairs are the main king-size bedroom (w built-ins & iron lace balcony), 2 more double bedrooms (both w built-ins) and another bathroom with separate toilet. Additional features include polished timber floors, carpet and gas heating & barbecue bayonets. Close to schools and Westfield Bondi Junction, this prized location is a short walk to Bondi Rd shops/buses/cafes and Waverley Park.
- Deep dual-access block, sundrenched North aspect
- 2 living rooms (w fireplace) or formal living & dining
- Family living/dining area opens to garden courtyard
- Spacious open-plan kitchen w plenty of storage
- 5-burner gas cooktop, wide oven, Smeg dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom w b/ins & iron lace balcony
- 2 more double bedrooms (upstairs), both w b/ins
- Study or 4th double bedroom (downstairs) w b/ins
- Downstairs bathroom w bath & separate shower
- Upstairs bathroom w shower & separate toilet
- Entry hall; laundry w washtub; ample b/in storage
- High patterned ceilings; polished timber floors; carpet
- Studio w kitchenette, bathroom and separate toilet
- Studio/double garage w rear access to Paul Street
- Close to schools, Westfield, Bondi Rd, Waverley Park
Learn more about Bondi Junction
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|