Property ID: 21005615
Spectacular Family Entertainer with Rejuvenated Interiors !!
Deceptively spacious, this double brick home boasts a stunning modern transformation via a thorough and comprehensive renovation.
Revamped and extended to meet the needs of any growing family, this stunning home is nestled on a wide tree-lined street that also benefits from a convenient and amazing tranquil position, only moments to Campsie’s array of amenities, restaurants, retail, schools, shopping and public transport.
- Impeccably presented with oversized interiors and high ceilings
- 3 bedrooms and ensuite to the main
- Traditionally spacious rooms with solid timber floors
- Brand new luxurious and chic kitchen with street views
- Spacious combined lounge and dining area
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, rear lock up garage
- Pets are welcome
- Property is now available with a 6 or 12 month lease on offer ( note: property is on the market for sale )
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL John Thai 0404 433 780 OR 02 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
Pay NO BOND for this property using BondFree, ask agent or visit www.bondfree.com.au
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||285|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|