A must view is this chic one bedroom apartment boasts all the modern luxuries in a trendy warehouse style conversion. In a prime location, stroll to the ever popular array of restaurants, cafe’s and the entertainment strip of Crown Street and Kings Cross, Bus transport in abundance providing easy access to the city. Only 10 minutes walk to Central train station. Inner city living at its finest.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with floorboards
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher and integrated fridge
- Bedroom with built in robes/storage
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Air conditioning throughout
- Storage Cage
- Video Intercom system
- Security building with lift access
- Original warehouse features & high ceilings
- Access to communal rooftop terrace with city skyline views
Private inspections available any time by appointment, please call William on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to book yours now.
One weeks free rent offered to applicants who move in within two weeks of application
Please register your interest for inspections via email agent’ or book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.*
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|