Occupying a prime position on the side of Mt Gibraltar and only a short distance to town this solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers superb flexibility to renovate or live in as is. Relax on the front balcony with it’s wonderful outlook & views towards Bowral & beyond or enjoy your time in level tiered rear garden.
- Solid brick home with elevated & bright views over Bowral
- Four bedrooms main with ensuite
- Two bathrooms, main with bath and shower
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking
- Slow combustion fireplace & aircon
- Wooden Floorboards throughout with carpet to the bedrooms
- Brilliant near level back yard, ideal for your kids to play or for pets
- Large double garage with ample under house storage
- Sunny front balcony with a leafy & elevated outlook
- Easy stroll to the Bowral town centre, schools & shops & the local swimming pool
- Popular position in a great street
Please Note: The property is currently tenanted.
4 Clarke Street is the perfect & affordable way for you to experience the class of Southern Highlands living in beautiful Bowral & is situated in the ideal location yet without the huge price tag. This great value home, fixer-upper or investment opportunity is within easy reach of quality schools, shopping, entertainment, golf courses, doctors, hospitals, supermarkets & the railway station. Furthermore there is good access to the freeway for Sydney at just 90 minutes away, a similar distance to Canberra & only 50 mins to the Coast.
Homes on large land in Bowral & this position are extremely hard to find at this price, so make sure you come to one of our open homes or book a private inspection soon, as we are not expecting this property to be on the market for long.
For an inspection come to one of the scheduled open homes or for more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Rowena Bendror 0455 555 042 [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Learn more about Bowral
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||236|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|