Property ID: 20631394
This nearly new 3 bedroom-2 bathroom-2 car space apartment takes advantage of stunning views including the surrounding waterways and city skyline. Walk to Harbour Town Shopping Centre and minutes away from the beaches, Hospital, and Griffith University.
A great investment opportunity or live in for the life style!
The current tenants really look after the unit and enjoy the secure environment they have in East Quay. Their home here has all they need for their lifestyle and the modern apartment have added to their value and comfort.
- 3 generous bedrooms with buit-in robes and Ensuite to Master bedroom
- Separate study room
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Duct Air-condition system
- Huge balcony facing north east
- Excellent kitchen with stone bench top and gas cooktop
- Secure 2 underground car parkings
- Lift in the building
- Pet Friendly
- Swimming pool
- Gym, Sauna and outdoor BBQ area
Rates and tenancy:
- Body corporate rate $110/week
- Council Rate $807/half year
- Rented at $520/week till Mar 2020
Reap the rewards of this location as:
- New light rail approaches Helensvale for the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Let alone being able to utilise the Shopping Mecca at Harbour Town Shopping Centre only just few minutes walk
- The huge natural playground of the Broadwater for boating, fishing
- Minutes drive to M1, Griffith University and hospital
Don’t miss this 5 Star opportunity as this will not last long!
Call exclusive agent Lindsay on 0481 350 888 to book your inspections.
|Building / Floor Area||146 sqm|
|Land Area||146.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||191|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|