Available for the first time in close to 50 years. This classic double-storey home currently offers a retro style blank canvas in an exclusive coastal enclave just a stone’s throw to the ocean’s edge and idyllic coastal parkland. Surrounded by prestige residences in a coveted location renowned as one of the most exclusive streets in Dover Heights. This freestanding vintage classic presents an incredible opportunity to renovate or rebuild your dream home and take full advantage of sweeping Harbour & City views.
Be inspired by luxurious neighbouring properties & full potential of the sprawling approx 510sqm block and impressive corner position. Offering a family friendly floorplan with 3 generously sized bedrooms upstairs including oversized master with sunroom, built in wardrobes and ensuite. With full harbour views from both levels this is one of the few original homes in this peaceful setting. Offering scope to capitalise on breathtaking views, simply update or move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
Set on a North-West facing block with enormous potential and never to be built out views of Sydney Harbour, this is the ultimate family oasis. Private and sunny, the open plan living & dining flows out to an outdoor terrace, north facing pool and entertaining area ready to enjoy all year round. With a large frontage to both Blake & Gilbert Street the potential is endless. Double garaging from Blake Street with internal access, storage & single car garage from Gilbert Street, this is the ultimate opportunity to capitalise on a blue chip piece of Real Estate.
- Unique development opportunity with huge potential
- Wide fronted block with Corner Gilbert Street position
- Sunny north aspect, lush garden, swimming pool/terrace
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and large retro kitchen
- Fluid living/dining rooms & spacious casual living area
- Private terrace & lush garden with an Harbour outlook
- Build your dream with scope to maximise the views (STCA)
- Idyllic coastal setting offering ultimate peace & privacy
- Lock up garage for 2 cars & single garage from Gilbert Street plus additional off street parking
- Close to Rose Bay village and harbour and surf beaches
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$1,838 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|