Inspections By Appointment only
Perfectly positioned in a quiet Cul-de-sac street, walking distance to local primary and high schools, short drive to the Dakabin train station, walking distance to local shops and parklands. With a clever layout this dual occupancy will not be disappointed!
This is a rare opportunity for any astute investor to add another golden egg to their portfolio or perfect for large family looking for dual living arrangement . The property is split into 2 completely separate and self-contained residences, both with great tenants already in place ready for a smooth transition.
- Lowset brick and tiles 5 beds 3 bath 2 LUG 1 Carport
- 608m2 allotment in a Cul-de-sac
- Rental return $620 per week
- No body corporate fees
Unit 1 – 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Garage – Currently renting at $350per week
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with aircon
- Master Bed with ensuite and WIR
- 2 others good size bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans in all.
- Modern kitchen with a large stone benchtop, an abundance of cupboard space & perfectly finished with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Gas cooking and Gas HWS
- Generous alfresco outdoor area
- Big yard space on offer with heaps of room for the kids & pets to run amok in absolute privacy
- Internal laundry
- Water tank connected to toilet and laundry
- Double lock up garage with remote access & secure entry into the family home
- Fully fenced
Unit 2 – 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Carport- Currently renting at $285 per week
- Spacious open plan living area with air-conditioning comfort
- Kitchen & meals area complete with enough cupboard & stone bench top & finished with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Gas cooking and gas HWS
- 2x Generous bedroom with built-in and ceiling fans
- Covered outside entertaining area
- Good stretch of yard space for the kids & pets to run amok
- Under parking carport
- Internal laundry for convenience
- Water tank with brand new pump connected to toilet and laundry
- Fully fenced great for kids and pets to play
- Easy potential for side access
A quiet peaceful location but still a stone’s throw from so many amenities including local shops, local parklands, quality schools. Only short drive to North Lakes Westfield, Ikea, Costco and a short drive to University of Sunshine Coast at Petrie Campus.
With no body corporate requirements this is a dream opportunity for any savvy investor, so don’t delay & call for booking times & inspection availabilities today!
We make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, suitability of the information we provide and disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through placing reliance on anything contained in or omitted from the information we provide.