This stunning rural property only minutes from Milton and Lake Conjola is set on 112 acres of lush undulating farmland with stunning escarpment, lake and rural vistas. Awake to the morning mist as the earth begins to warm, tend to the sheep or cattle, relax under the shade of the many mature trees for brunch and enjoy stoking the fire with a cold beverage come dusk.
Offering three extraordinary residences that present an array of opportunities.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE
- Boasting 5 king sized bedrooms, 2 with ensuite bathrooms and a fabulous kids bedroom with additional retreat/playroom
- Refreshed modern kitchen with marble bench-tops and Smeg appliances
- 9’ Ceilings, Cedar doors, Cypress Pine floorboards, Eureka Heritage fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning, solar power.
- Wine cellar, mud room/ storage.
- Large North facing decks capture the stunning rural vistas.
- The renovated 3 bedroom character cottage was built in 1869. Maintaining its original charm, it has been tastefully renovated with modern amenities.
- Perfect for farm stays or dual family living.
- Wrap around ‘Australiana’ style verandah with wide eaves.
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, Firefox slow combustion fireplace.
- Large gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and 900mm stove.
- This barn style conversion includes a loft area with 2 Bedrooms and fabulous games room deck and bathroom.
- Firefox slow combustion fireplace.
- Full sized tennis court plus court side cabana.
- Orchard and herb garden with irrigation system.
- Mostly cleared and fenced land, undulating hills and captivating rural outlook.
- Perfect as a working farm, lifestyle getaway, dual family living or farm stay opportunity.
- Town water with high pressure rural lines, plus 8 dams to service livestock, new fencing, steel cattle yards and crush, two creeks with a new bridge and the old milk shed.
- Workshop plus new shed 12m x 9m both with 15 Amp power, stable, carport.
- Fixed wireless NBN, strong 4G coverage, camera/ security system, flagpole, smart external lighting.
An idyllic escape during these strange times, wide open spaces, big skies and fresh coastal air. Often sought after, rarely found, this property is located just minutes to Milton township with an array of boutiques, cafes, art and culture plus pristine Mollymook Beach including its fabulous swimming beach and restaurants.
Note: Sale price plus GST (if applicable)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?