Positioned in the increasingly popular family friendly Plateau enclave, this well presented family home is set on a generous 615sqm parcel of land with level access and enjoys a prized North East aspect. Immaculately presented and well-maintained, this 3 bedroom residence is set far back from the street and offers easy-care, relaxed single level living which is an added bonus for downsizers or even better for a family looking to extend.
• 3 well presented large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and all enjoy a leafy private outlook
• Seamless open plan living and dining area flowing off a new stone kitchen with island benchtop and euro appliances
• Freshly painted throughout with high ceilings and hardwood timber floors and ceiling details complimenting the home
• Free flowing and spacious floor plan with also district & ocean views from a spacious sun drenched entertainers deck
• Modern bathroom with also a separate toilet and outdoor shower, reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Low maintenance gardens throughout with the perfects entertainers deck enjoying a built in jacuzzi
• Plenty of parking accommodation with 2 carports plus a large lock up garage and workshop under the house
This home is impeccably presented and offers everything that this bustling suburb has to offer with Cromer High School, Pittwater House and a number of Primary Schools just around the corner plus city transport at your doorstep, a short 5 minute drive to Dee Why & Collaroy Beaches as well as some of the peninsulas most awarded restaurants and cafes.
For more information on this property or to book a private inspection then please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 or 02 9971 1988.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$980 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|