This beautiful family home sits in a truly commanding position, in one of the Central Coast’s most sought-after suburbs. Presenting as a multi-story family home offering a total of 4 bedrooms throughout the residence, multiple living areas both indoor and outdoor, this is well and truly an entertainer’s dream ready to provide the relaxed coastal lifestyle you have longing for.
• Spectacular position, elevated, eastern outlook with views stretching over Point Clare
• Spacious master suite with custom built wardrobe concealing a beautiful ensuite
• Exquisite kitchen, stone bench top, sleek cabinetry with ample storage, opening on dining and living with slow combustion fireplace
• The upstairs living areas flow seamlessly to the outdoors with gorgeous covered decking
• Downstairs is where you will find your own private bar with ample seating and space to relax and unwind
• Working from home is so easy with a built-in study and quiet location
• Downstairs teenage/in-law retreat features its own ensuite and separate storage, this area could easily be converted to dual occupancy giving you more choices for your family
• Multiple outdoor livings including outdoor dining both covered and open plan, also with a lounge area overlooking the pool, which is easy care and ready to enjoy
• Double car parking spaces both outside and inside a huge double lock up garage which opens into the property
• Moments to Brisbane Water, quality eateries, transport, local schools and 40 mins to Wahroonga
An offering of such proportions is seldom found within Point Clare, contact Damien Fraser on 0435 643 888 to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|