Basking in a sun-drenched north aspect, this private sanctuary offers an idyllic low maintenance lifestyle at the rear of a secure complex. The flowing open layout provides a selection of indoor and outdoor breakaway zones for entertaining, dining or relaxation, while still creating an inclusive environment ideal for families. It’s only a short stroll to Mona Vale Beach, village shops, cafés and restaurants, while close to city bound buses and schools.
• Quality crafted interiors showcase bespoke fittings/finishes
• Bi-fold glass opens for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
• Paved alfresco setting and lawn basks in verdant backdrop
• Stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop
• Oversized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and fans
• Ground floor master features ensuite and courtyard access
• Contemporary bathroom reveals a combined bath and shower
• Pet-friendly, gas fireplace, high ceilings, intercom access
• Internal access to double lock-up garage with storage space
Council Rates $339.52 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1400.30 per quarter approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$895 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|