Offering an idyllic first home or excellent investment alongside picturesque Thornton Park in an exclusive dress circle. Positioned in a pet-friendly character-filled strata block of just 9, this sun filled apartment is ready to move in or rent out. Additional communal shared storage is also available – perfect to keep the bicycles / surf boards and other home items.
This delightful apartment is located in a quiet and private street only moments from exclusive private schools, Plumer Road shops and cafes, Lyne park, ferry and bus transport.
- High ceilings with leafy district views
- Open plan living-dining room bathed in natural sunlight
- Large immaculate gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Integrated laundry space in kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms, both with robes
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- 1 single car space (Rear lane access)
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,998 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|