A property of exceptional charm & character in a most coveted Old Bowral address.
Originally built in 1907 by highly respected master builder Alf Stevens, the home features double brick construction & a series of character period features such as 3 metre high ceilings, 30 cm red cedar skirting boards, an exquisite hallway entry, sash windows & the finest joinery.
Two fire places, hardwood floors & beautiful lead light windows further punctuate the impression of an era all but lost to contemporary standards.
It’d be difficult (& prohibitively expensive) to replace a home of this calibre & history in the modern world.
Contemporary conveniences such as kitchen, bathrooms & sun drenched out door deck bring this home into the 21st century with style and ease.
Located perfectly only a short stroll to the centre of Bowral, this property offers space & style without sacrificing proximity as part of a wonderful lifestyle experience.
• Close proximity & easy stroll to town, schools, amenities and essential services.
• Four bedrooms (one with fire place) featuring detailed & bespoke cornices & ceilings.
• Three bathrooms.
• Separate living & dining areas, suitable for formal occasions & room to accommodate weekend guests for more casual living.
• A mud room adjoining a rear courtyard.
• Parking – garage & provision for off street parking as well.
6 Elm Street is private & tranquil given its coveted location. There is also further scope for further improve & creatively modernize. It will appeal to anyone in search of the Highlands experience without having to be out of town.
For more information or to organise a private inspection please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or [email protected]
Learn more about Bowral
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|