This well presented three bedroom brick home is Centenary Heights is full of charm and waiting for your family!
• Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes.
• Open plan kitchen, complete with a dishwasher, gas cooking appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
• The lounge room offers a reverse cycle air conditioner & ceiling fan for all of your cooling needs.
• Plenty of living areas to cater to all of your entertaining needs including a sunroom to the front, a living area in the centre of the home and a bar room to the back.
• Family bathroom with an extra toilet to the main bedroom and a second shower
• Fully fenced yard with a large garden shed, patio area & small tank for the gardens.
• A single lock up garage with remote access & a single carport.
• A solar powered hot water system will help to reduce your electricity bills.
With something for everyone, this home will go quickly, book an inspection today!
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE rh.com.au/toowoomba
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$348 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
St Thomas More's Primary School
|152-154 South Street Centenary Heights QLD 4350||Primary||Non-Government||0.71 km|
Centenary Heights State High School
|60 Ramsay Street Centenary Heights QLD 4350||Secondary||Government||1.01 km|
St Saviour's College
|18-20 Lawrence Street South Toowoomba QLD 4350||Secondary||Non-Government||1.32 km|
St Saviour's Primary School
|12 Lawrence Street South Toowoomba QLD 4350||Primary||Non-Government||1.39 km|
Darling Downs Christian School
|18-24 Charnley Street Kearneys Spring QLD 4350||Combined||Non-Government||1.48 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.