Property ID: 19326035
Blending a stylish urban split-level classic design and situated just minutes from Kirkwood Shopping precinct this lovely residence welcomes a growing family to make it their own. With everything you could possibly want with easy drive to tavern, schools, Bunnings, BCF and Harvey Norman.
A timbered walkway to the main entrance, with high white ceilings, makes for a beautiful first impression, as well as a sense of light and space which flows through the entire residence. The layout provides for and satisfies every imaginable family need.
• Northerly views over the suburb of Kirkwood
• Two living areas
• Large white kitchen with stone benchtops
• Spacious covered entertaining deck
• 4 bedroom all with built-in wardrobes, the master with ensuite and WIR
• Crime Safe Security Screens/Night Shift Blinds
• Ducted Air Conditioned
• Built in 2013/ under roof 227m2
• Barrier Reef 12 mt Salt inground pool built 2015 with a dolphin cleaner
• Block size 912m2
Retirement is calling and vendor moving interstate. Book your inspection today.
|Building / Floor Area||227 sqm|
|Land Area||912.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-61 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|