‘Under instructions from the Public Trustee’
• A great opportunity to purchase an affordable home in a pleasant, quiet area of town.
• This bungalow is set on an elevated position with two large bedrooms, lounge and kitchen/dining area plus sleepout.
• Some sea views from the front Verandah and a park across the road.
• Full of character including an open fire place in the living area.
• The property also has a modern 20×30 colourbond double garage.
Yes it would do with some work but what a way to get into todays market!
Priced at $165,000, call Steve Prout of Raine & Horne on 0428 601 855 or 8682 5666 today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Port Lincoln
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||212|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|