This entertainer’s utopia and contemporary haven showcases chic, coastal style and delights in captivating seascapes, ocean breezes and the sound of waves rolling toward the shoreline. The tri-level floorplan offers versatility, featuring multiple indoor living zones combined with outdoor entertainment spaces. Additional areas of separation are perfect for a teenage retreat or intergenerational living. This heavenly retreat is located moments from local cafes, restaurants and just 1km from Newport beach.
• Bask in 180-degree elevated views to Bilgola Beach and beyond
• Beautifully renovated home in a tranquil and private cul-de-sac
• Open layout brimming with natural light, overlooking Bilgola Beach
• Living features a gas fireplace, hardwood floors and outdoor entertaining area
• Sensational gas and Caesarstone kitchen with a butler’s pantry
• Bosch cooktop, oven and dishwasher plus a Vintec wine refrigerator
• Enchanting master suite with a full ensuite, walk-ins and private balcony
• Lower level is ideal as guest accommodation or teenage retreat
• Ceiling fans, remote controlled sun awnings, timber flooring and storage
• Lock-up garage for two vehicles and three uncovered car spaces
• Walkway leading from the backyard down to Bilgola Beach
Council: $943 per quarter approx.
Water: $151 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$1,198 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|