Property ID: 20728288
Located in a prime position in Wellington Point, just a short stroll to the cafe precinct and only a five minute drive to the Wellington Point Recreation Reserve where you can launch your boat, enjoy a spot of fishing or meet family and friends. Ideal for older couples downsizing who seek lifestyle or a young family with room for growth.
- Major renovations in 2008, including new plumbing and wiring throughout
- Caesar stone benchtops to the kitchen and ensuite
- Built-in bar off family room which opens onto deck
- Plantation shutters
- Termite reticulation system
- Epoxy flooring to double garage
- Two under-roof Kwila timber decks off living areas
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 4th bedroom or home office with external access, including separate kitchenette and powder room
- Currently tenanted at $650.00 per week.
All the hard work has been done, just move in, relax and enjoy the bayside lifestyle.
Call Jan Goetze 0418 885 523 or Michelle West 0410 433 939 to book your inspection today!
|Land Area||597.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|