Welcome to “Emerald Ridge”, the most classic of country homes situated on over 5 immaculate acres. Emerald Ridge is located in beautiful Wildes Meadow which is a secluded & tranquil country region in the heart of the “lush green belt” of Southern Highlands NSW. Situated in one of the areas most sought after country lanes, this lovely acreage is just minutes form the quaint village of Burrawang, with it’s classic pub, general store café and local arts centre, and just 15 minutes further on to Bowral.
- The most glorious of country style homesteads with classic hardi/weatherboard, quality colorbond & with 9ft ceilings throughout
- A choice of four lovely bedrooms, each with a beautiful outlook plus two bathrooms
- A total of three large living areas all with delightful northern brush box timber flooring
- The main bedroom, with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom, enjoys the morning sun and overlooks your very own green pastures to the east
- Main bathroom with claw-foot bath, separate shower, timber vanity plus the convenience of a separate toilet
- The generous 2.5m wide wrap around timber verandahs envelope the entire homestead
- Gorgeous galley kitchen with 900m Delonghi five burner gas and elec. cooking, dual f&p d/w, s/s rangehood & double fridge space
- The wonderful dining room with vaulted ceilings opens out to the rear outside bbq area with quality flagstone paving
- Charming formal lounge room with easterly views
- A bonus third living room with slow-combustion log fireplace, reverse cycle a/c & french doors opening out onto the verandah and pool area
- Quality swimming pool on the northern side of the homestead with solar heating, kid friendly built in safety rails & security fencing
The Property & Location
- Situated in “Clearys Lane” which is one of the district’s most desired of country locations
- Set on a stunning 5.14 acres (2.1Ha) approx.with a combination of immaculate grassed paddocks, some treed sections & easy care gardens
- A large amount of undercover parking with a detached two car garage and additional 2/3 car shedding with workshop area
- Great water supply with of over 100,000 litres of tank storage plus a dam
- You really feel you are away from it all in the Country as you gaze onto your very own rolling pastures as well as the adjoining larger open acreage to the rear providing extra borrowed views
- E3 zoning with broadband internet and 4G phone coverage
- Less than 5 minutes to the lovely village of Burrawang with it’s wonderful school, general store cafe & famous pub. Burrawang has a permanent population of just 100 or so, is a true Aussie village with a real nineteenth century charm & a number of the cottages & churches in the area that date right back to colonial times.
- Just a short 15-20 minute drive to the convenience of Bowral & Moss Vale with easy access to the coast via Robertson
- An ideal property to wander around and admire your rolling green acres or have a horse or other small animals
Emerald Ridge is a brilliant semi-acreage property with so much to offer. It allows for a multitude of uses & can be acquired as either your permanent country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekend escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere. It is ideally located just 12 minutes to Moss Vale, 18 minutes to Bowral, 45 minutes to the coast and just 90 minutes from Sydney.
For more information or to arrange an inspection of this Classic of Country Properties, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]