Presented to the market for the first time since 1969, this original home is ripe for renovation or a stylish rebuild opportunity in a blue-ribbon family setting. Solidly full-brick built and spreading out over one level, it provides versatile dual living areas including generous main lounge, a central kitchen packed with potential and a low-maintenance backyard, while a north-facing street aspect and footstep proximity to Beverley Park Golf Course provide appealing final touches.
- A wonderful opportunity to enter a highly desirable lifestyle pocket
- Renovate to taste and add value or build your executive dream (STCA)
- Traditional yet practical floor plan with large windows to maximise natural light
- Separate lounge and dining plus full width rear family room with timber floors
- Sliding glass doors open to the child-friendly backyard with level lawn
- Large kitchen is very functional and placed for effortless convenience
- Three privately nestled bedrooms – main with generous built-in wardrobe
- Timeless bathroom features a tub plus shower; internal laundry with second WC
- Air-conditioning unit, charming front porch, side drive to lock-up garage
- Walk in minutes to bus stops and bayside Claydon Reserve and playground
- Superb access to schools, Carlton station, Ramsgate shops and local beaches
- Block size 461.6 sqm & frontage 15.24 metres (approximately)
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.