This property may just tick all of your boxes!
Located in the popular and beautiful Adelaide Hills township of Macclesfield, this C1980 timber frame home is situated on a picturesque allotment of approx 918sqm. This property is set behind a hedge and features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms (the main bedroom has a built in)
- The lounge room has raked ceilings & a combustion fire place
- The kitchen/eating area has raked ceilings, timber island bench & a sliding door to access the outdoor area
- Ducted RC air con, NBN connected and good storage
- Outside will impress …. a huge back verandah with a wonderful outlook over the tree studded back yard and reserve located on the western boundary, ample rain water, garden shed & side vehicle access to the back yard.
This property is a short walk to the local school, shops, hotels, sporting facilities and conveniently located only 10 minutes drive from Mt Barker and Strathalbyn.
Combine a little bit of vision, some TLC and your own personal touches to this property and you will have a great home in a fantastic location! – Vendor wants to sell! – Available for inspection at any time.