Positioned in a quiet section of Concord, this solid double brick bungalow offers a superb property to update and take full advantage of its structure, character and space. This home holds timeless appeal that is ready to enjoy today, enhance tomorrow or even completely redesign to suit your needs. The possibilities are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a potential-packed residence that’s very conveniently located close to the train station at Strathfield, Majors Bay Road shops and all of the area’s quality schools.
- A prime position on a large block with dual street access
- R3 Zoned
- Well-proportioned interiors feature many preserved period details
- Separate lounge room and dining area
- Private rear garden with large workshop and lock-up shed
- Secure parking for multiple cars with access from Ada Street
- Three good-sized bedrooms plus a skylit kitchen with gas fittings
- A great opportunity to acquire a classic home and renovate to suit
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Ross Musso 0413 093 139
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Daniel Maiese 0419 256 571
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?