This is a rare and truly magnificent opportunity for a growing family, large or even extended family to live within just a few short steps from Hyperdome Shopping Centre or business people who are looking for a convenient location for HOME OFFICE.
The property is located in a special hot spot that is highly regarded and presented in great value with 1148 m2 flat block & 24-metre frontage.
The home boasts multiple living areas across 2 levels of living that is suitable for 2 families or as a live-in investment with extra income.
The large formal lounge room on the upper level that gives you a welcoming feeling leads to 3 sizeable built-ins bedrooms and a study plus polished timber floor will impress the whole family.
Modern 2 pak kitchen with granite benchtops & plenty of cupboards space and adjoining meals flows out onto the balcony to catch fresh breezes all year round.
Features of this property to be appreciated include
• 3 generous sized built-in bedrooms & study nook on the upper level
• 2 balconies to catch breezes from front and back
• Air- conditioning and ceiling fans
• Electricity solar system 2.5 – 3 kW (approx)
• Security screens
• Large open rumpus room, wet bar plus 3 other utility rooms in lower levels
• Outdoor living with 2 entertaining areas
• 2 garden sheds
• 5000 Lt rainwater tank
• 4 car accommodation
Location is unbeatable as it is also close to several schools which is suitable for families with school-aged children who require all of the conveniences such as:
• 5 Minutes walk to Hyperdome Shopping Centre
• 7 minutes walk to a bus stop (Route 572)
• 8 minutes drive to John Paul College
• 6 minutes drive to Chisholm Catholic College
• 26 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD
• 29 minutes drive to Gold Coast
The owner will miss this family environment and is offering the property at outstanding value for an immediate sale. Great buys like this don’t come along that often. Act Quickly!
For further information or inspection please contact Exclusive marketing agent Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$478 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|