Exclusive to Susan Pitts
Situated in a peaceful, leafy street in sought after Glen Iris, walking distance to the lake and parks. The backyard is fenced off and landscaped with easy care gardens, fruit trees and has plenty of room for kids and pets to play. Enjoying garden views in every direction, the home has been designed for complete privacy, surrounded by established, landscaped grounds and open lawn areas. A massive covered patio provides alfresco entertaining space and overlooks the huge courtyard garden.
With over sized spaces and masses of potential, this is a rare chance to perfectly tailor a prized entry level home to your tastes. A strong visible connection to the backyard is made possible through sliding glass doors that merge a living area and outdoor area. You’ll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light. This home boasts 4 large bedrooms all saturated with natural light plus a study area.
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a park and lake
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• Picturesque family home on unique corner block
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Beautifully appointed kitchen
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Bathroom with separate shower
• Beautifully maintained gardens
• Side access is available to park a boat or trailer and there’s a garden shed in the backyard
• Lock up garage, plus carport
• 4-bedrooms, study room plus gym room is needed
• Lounge / theatre room
• Separate dining area
Located near a lake and park, you can move straight in and enjoy the space, smell the fresh air and decide where the next fishing trip is going to be! With some fruit trees already in place, there is plenty of room for the kids to play, for the dogs to run and establish your own vegetable garden. Other features include secure parking and lock up storage.
If this home meets all your needs, please call now to arrange a personal inspection with Susan at a time to suit you.
This property is Exclusive to Susan Pitts
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|