Property ID: 18655824
This is a GOLDEN opportunity for first home buyers or investors to secure a good buy in today’s market in a PRIME LOCATION of ROBERTSON. It does need some works but it’s got heaps of potential to renovate and reap the rewards. You may choose to live in or rent it out.
Situated in a quiet complex, on-site facilities include an outdoor swimming pool with spa and a barbecue area. This 2 storey furnished townhouse offers an easy care lifestyle and convenience to all local amenities. It is within a short distance to Griffith University Nathan Campus, QE II Hospital & public transport. Only 2 minutes walk to several restaurants and local shops. Sunnybank Plaza & Westfield Garden City Shopping is only 5 minutes drive away.
Excited features include:
• All 3 bedrooms,(including master with an ensuite) have built-in wardrobes and air conditioners in all bedrooms.
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard space
• Open plan design with lounge & dining combined
• Air conditioning in living areas
• Own laundry has a new washing machine and dryer.
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Storage closet underneath the staircase
• Large courtyard for entertaining
• Single lock up garage with internal access to the property
The property is currently rented until May 2018 with rental income at $430/week, potentially increased rent for a new lease.
Body corporate fee is approximately $66/week
Council rate is approximately $31/week
Act now to benefit from this opportunity to build your wealth. Don’t miss out!
For further information or inspection please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|