Property ID: 20373837
Set amongst elegant and quality homes, 9 Austerlitz Court offers you the perfect family home on a generous 803sqm (approx.). The floorplan will be sure to please boasting separate formal and informal living + the added bonus of a generous detached rumpus room.
With glimpses of the hills and positioned in a quiet Culdesac you and your family will love the versatile and flexible floorplan that consists of the following:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and master with private renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
- Abundance of natural light captured by generous large picture windows that bathes the home in natural light
- Modern appealing kitchen with ample storage, bench tops and walk in pantry also including near new dishwasher and gas cooking
- Sitting adjacent to the kitchen is a generous open plan, meals and casual living area that can accommodate your family and friends for entertaining and relaxing
- Master bathroom with separate corner bath and shower
- Formal living and dining room at the front of the home adds great convenience for those with children seeking separate living
- Creature comforts of ducted evaporative cooling, ceiling fans and ducted gas heating for the colder months
- Paved outdoor area for entertaining
- Rumpus room with split system air conditioning, currently being utilised as a 4th bedroom, teenager retreat or granny flat
- Rainwater tank + garden shed
- Double secure carport with automatic roller doors
Ready to move in and enjoy, you will love the versatility and comfort that is on offer with this generous and flexible family floorplan.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
|Land Area||803.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|