‘Forest Ridge’ is a marquee rural estate whose features & quality are testament to the level of opulence you’d expect to find in the grand country estates of Europe – each meticulously designed & crafted to sit comfortably within the home & its environment.
Located within an exclusive neighbourhood & only moments to Bowral township, the home sits intuitively on a glorious 6 acres of private landscaped grounds, sweeping lawns & native woodlands.
Architecturally designed & master built, everything within this home typifies luxury & speaks to an extraordinary level of detail. From the mahogany bespoke joinery in the study to the most specialised detail in the vast banks of wardrobes, & the 10 & 12 foot ceilings throughout.
The accommodation is as extensive as it is luxurious, allowing family & friends to enjoy this wonderful property in privacy & comfort.
Six king size bedrooms, two of these ‘master bedroom suites’ & ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating & heated towel rails. Two x two bedroom guest suites with their own sitting area & beautiful bathrooms are also positioned away from the master accommodation for relaxed privacy.
Informal dining area partners a kitchen most professional chefs would covet, with metre upon metre of white marble counter space, a generous walk in pantry & a range of premium appliances which speak to the commitment & scale of the home. A clever butler’s bar stylishly positioned in the wide hallway adjacent to the formal dining room.
And to further capture the essence of home entertaining, an oversize summerhouse with vaulted ceilings, cheminees philippe fireplace & built-in BBQ, overlooks a bespoke pond with a beautiful water spray feature.
Two beautiful living rooms boast imposing coffered ceilings, fireplaces & picture windows overlooking the garden, pond & the summerhouse.
Ducted gas heating & electric air conditioning throughout, along with a high spec Denon integrated sound system, add to the incredible features list & comfort of this home.
A brand new ‘barn’ style premium residence is also situated on the property, complete with every feature and convenience to accommodate an independent stay be it family, friends, property caretaker etc.
‘Forest Ridge’ is a rare & absolutely prime holding thoughtfully designed with features & infrastructure to service generations. From the moment you enter these magnificent grounds, you’ll be embraced by a sense of occasion, space & tranquility. A property where privacy & proximity reside comfortably, & Bowral is just a few moments away.
- Approximately 2.4 HA (6 acres) approx. of established natural & manicured grounds in a coveted Bowral location.
- Moments to the centre of Bowral making it an ideal family estate & weekend retreat.
- 6 + 1 substantial bedrooms, the master wing featuring sitting area & walk in robe as well as his / hers ensuites.
- Office/ Study featuring mahogany cabinetry & book- cases.
- 3 exceptional living areas (one with log fire- place) providing options to entertain, read & escape depending on your mood.
- Formal & informal dining rooms.
- Absolute gourmet kitchen featuring extensive marble bench tops, with Butler’s pantry, featuring Sub Zero refrigeration, Miele appliances, Wolf cook top & cooker.
- Laundry, mudroom, & tradesmen quarters.
- Extensive outdoor entertaining areas, featuring pizza oven, BBQ, undercover seating, water fountain & fire burner.
- Secure garaging for up to 9 vehicles.
- Reverse- cycle air conditioning.
- Premium Denon audio system wired throughout the home.
FOR AUCTION 6:00pm October 20th 2020- Level 1/29-33 Bay St, Double Bay NSW 2028
Inspections strictly by Appointment and Pre- Registration only.
For more information on this magnificent property or to secure your private inspection please contact one of our experienced agents on:
Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 Frank Barker 0456 555 422 George Kolovos 0418 232 816
Learn more about Bowral
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|