A development prospect in one of the Inner West’s most vibrant pockets is bound to excite. This unique opportunity is the epitome of position & potential.
• The Current 550+ square metre site, with an exceptionally wide 18m frontage, is currently occupied by a full-brick house in sound and well-maintained structural condition, with eight comfortable bedrooms, three bathrooms, large standard kitchen, lounge area and external deck, in excellent condition after a major revamp.
• One option would be to sub-divide the premises to create a private residential section for occupation by the Owner/Operators, or flexibility for construction of up to three high end terrace houses (S.T.C.A)
• The neighborhood’s walking distance proximity to Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and UTS has made it a prime spot for rental activity and significantly enhances this property’s potential to expand – while preserving the heritage- item colonial façade (STCA)
• The area is a buzzy multicultural and bohemian hub with a wide range of eateries, many budget-priced, in Newtown and Enmore, good transport links and general lifestyle amenities.
• The site also has versatile appeal in its attractive leafy vibe and large open side space for off-street parking =, It is also handy to Stanmore’s prestigious Newington College and Newtown’s Sydney Performing Arts High Sc
Contact: Joe Vigorito on 0414 645 704
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?