Located in one of the most sought after beachside enclaves of the Northern Beaches this modern family home offers the perfect lifestyle for the growing family or downsizers alike. Constructed of brick veneer and recently rendered this substantial four bedroom home is a moments walk to all Collaroy Plateau’s convenient amenities whilst also being a short walk down to Long Reef Headland, Collaroy beach and express City transport.
• Upper level features four great size bedrooms all with built ins
• Master with WIR and ensuite, high quality wool carpet upstairs
• Two spacious tiled living areas, dining area flows off the kitchen
• New Chef inspired gas kitchen, waterfall Ceasarstone benches
• 2.5 beautifully appointed bathrooms, ducted air conditioning
• Completely secure ground, perfect to the let kids run around
• Solar paneling, alarm system and surround sound installed
• Large double garage (two small cars) with storage space, garden shed
• Meticulous upgrades throughout the home, ready to move in and enjoy!
This opportunity is offered exclusively to our Raine & Horne Dee Why/Collaroy database, should you wish to view this fantastic property then please call Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902.
Learn more about Collaroy
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|