A solar system ensures lower energy costs making this even more affordable and a great way to escape the rental cycle. This much-loved family home is in a well-positioned location with eye-catching street appeal. Offering a safe and secure space, the fully fenced area is ideal for children and pets to play while parents unwind. The sparkling in-ground pool will be a great place to relax and swim under the sun.
Enhanced by the free-flowing floor plan that draws you outside to the finest yard designed to give you all season entertainment, you will never need to go on a holiday. The home features 4 bedrooms all with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes and 2 spacious and modern bathrooms. It’s always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with low yard and garden maintenance. There’s side access too, for extra convenience.
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a park
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans to keep you cool
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Kitchen has a breakfast bar and plentiful storage, plus a dishwasher
• The main bedroom features walk-thru robe and ensuite bathroom
• Full main bathroom with bath
• Insulated for all season comforts
• Solar panels are a huge cost savings
• Open plan living caters for crowds
• Meticulously maintained and beautifully presented throughout
• Lock up storage and secure parking space
• Workshop at rear is powered
• Plenty of parking behind gates for boats vans, all your big toys!
• A short walk to the school
Being so close to a park makes this home ideal for getting out in the great outdoors. Early morning exercising and relaxing weekend picnics will now be even easier.
Don’t miss this opportunity – call Susan today for more information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||224|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$323 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|