Property ID: 20846652
For sale is a profitable cafe on the main street of Bowral. Located amongst boutiques, cafes, restaurants, gardens & much more. Strong reputation in the area for excellent coffee & service.
- Huge passing trade from both locals & tourists.
- Excellent trading figures. (Available on request)
- Great potential to increase profit with longer business hours, by obtaining a liqueur licence & offering take-away.
- Centrally located with a firm clientele.
- Current lease ending in 2029.
- 120sqm, sits comfortably 60 people.
-Currently trading Monday to Sunday 8am – 5pm.
- 8 Staff, both kitchen & front of house.
- A full list of the equipment will be provided at request.
Walk into this desirable business where there is nothing left to do. Call us now & don’t miss out!
Matthew Anstee on 0400 555 088 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
|Building / Floor Area||120 sqm|
|Land Area||120.0 sqm|
|Water Rates||$2,396.00 per annum|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
Learn more about Bowral
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||246|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|