This 1914 Queenslander is set on 12 gentle sloping acres and offers the charm of yesteryear with the modern conveniences of today. The picturesque location of Como is only a pleasant 35 mins drive back from the Noosa River.
The home offers:-
- High ceilings, traditional fretwork & polished timber floors
- Comfortable kitchen
- 3 bedrooms with a large ensuite off the main
- Wide covered verandahs with views through to Cooroy Mountain
- Self contained area downstairs with an additional kitchen area, bathroom & living area
- 2 rustic sheds (one being the remnants from the old dairy)
- 10 × 11m shed perfect for a van, boat & cars
- 5kw solar
- Fully fenced
- Three dams + three large water tanks
- Selection of fruit trees + great veggie patch
Como is a locality of the Sunshine Coast and is located 36km’s north of Noosa Heads.
This property is a must to inspect!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||0|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|