Positioned within the esteemed Bendygleet estate west of Moree on 2.5 Ha (6 acres), this New England Country Home is located only 7kms from town. The main house offers four bedrooms, approx 33 squares, and features 9ft ceilings, timber windows and French doors, FRESHLY painted throughout, NEW carpets, NEW bathroom, NEW laundry with toilet, NEW separate toilet, ensuite to main bedroom, open plan living, fully air conditioned (split and evaporative), gauzed verandah, solar powered electricity, 3 bay shed 13 × 7 metres, salt water in-ground pool, covered powered entertaining pavilion, equipped bore, lawn watering system and established grounds whilst the self contained 2 bed cottage with kitchenette and living area can be a separate work space, granny flat, rented out or room for the au pair.
Imagine coming home to your own private rural retreat set back off the road and nestled amongst established gardens. The sparkling 13 metre salt water pool invites you in for a cool afternoon dip, then to enjoy a relaxing BBQ dinner by the pool under the shade of the nearby paved pavillion and established trees. At twilight, the calls of native birds settling for the night are the only sounds you’ll hear in this peaceful and tranquil setting. Perfect for the hobby farm enthusiast, plenty of room for a few horses, with space for feed and tack in the 3 bay shed. 3 phase power supplies the shed for the power tools and room for all your work gear. For the garden lover, the fenced veggie patch at the rear of the shed is waiting for your green thumb! The chicken coop is ready for your hens and the adjacent animal holding yard have housed goats and poddys, with ample room for yards or stable. Ample parking for trucks, trailers, caravans, or any on or off road gear. Your kids can run free in your own home space, with a fenced block for them to ride their bikes or explore down to the bush behind the house. The opportunities are endless.
HOMESTEAD (4 bedroom)
• main bedroom with ensuite (shower, vanity, toilet)
• 3 other bedrooms, 2 with built in double wardrobes
• separate toilet (NEW)
• main bathroom (NEW with large shower, bath and double vanity)
• laundry (NEW) contains a 3rd toilet
• white country timber kitchen with dishwasher and NEW cooktop
• NEW floor coverings throughout (carpets and kitchen)
• FRESHLY painted throughout
• 3 split system air conditioners
• evaporative air conditioning system throughout
• gauzed verandah facing backyard
• open verandah overlooking front yard with picturesque views.
• new Ozzikleen enviro cycle septic installed 2019.
• Water tank with pump.
• Water filter to house and separate filter in kitchen.
COTTAGE (2 bedroom)
• Constructed 2019
• 2 bedrooms
• fully plumbed bathroom with shower and toilet
• living area
• air conditioned with a newly installed split system
• water tank
3 BAY SHED
• 3 phase power
• New lighting throughout
• Work benches and shelving
• Room for tack and feed
• Concrete floor
• Gabled roof
To make this home yours, contact Kelly……
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?